MySpace Response - WaterFall

WaterFall Semyorka
"♥ Alice in Wonderland ♥"

Female
28 years old
Second Life, Illinois
United States

Welcome to my MySpace page. It's different from most MySpace pages because it's not about me in real life, it's about my imagination and creativity in a virtual world. It is about how I have a lot of fun there!

I am an avitar and I live in the virtual reality world Second Life. I enjoy exploring the mainland and visiting as many of the thousands of islands as I can. I especially love to meet people, I think I spend most of my time chatting! I also am a photographer, a swordfighter, an Amazon warrior, a Vampire Queen(yes I bite!) and a dancer. I lived in a condo before the island it was on got destroyed, now I live in a cozy little shack out in a swamp. And one of these days I'm finally going to learn how to build... my own castle on my own island!

My name in Second Life is WaterFall Semyorka and I was born on 11/17/2006.

The above is from the page of the person that responded to me. Below is what she writes:

Not sure if thats a good idea... letting others use your account is a TOS violation. Besides, I and most people who are regular in SL have alt accounts, and yes it is nice to have a change and fun do the things you mentioned..
but at same time have money and buy stuff.
I'm afraid Public would always be broke and sooner or later someone will use him to do something bad. And
get him terminated by LL.

But then, that is the experiment - to see what happens? lol

Have fun,
WaterFall

I am so pleased that someone responded. Now I have to figure out what the implications are of her response. Should I equip Public with some money? Does his getting into trouble affect me in any way really? Would people just use him to cause trouble? And of course, maybe there isn't a need because people already have alt accounts. Thanks for the response WaterFall! It was thoughtful and full of useful information.

No comments: